About the Water Melons
- They are greenish black to smooth dark green surface, we selectively pick organically grown from the best farms
- They are have juicy, sweet and grainy textured flesh filled with 12-14% of sugar content, making it a healthy alternative to sugary carbonated drinks.
- Flesh colour of these are pink to red with dark brown/black seeds.
- Water Melons have excellent hydrating properties with 90% water content and rich in anti-oxidant flavonoids that protects against prostate, breast, colon, pancreatic and lung cancers.
- They are an excellent source of lycopene which protects skin against harmful UV rays.
Storage and Uses
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Cut and serve the melons chilled
- Spice up your them with a tinge of mint leaves.