About the Pomegranate
- With ruby color and an intense floral, sweet-tart flavor, the pomegranate delivers both taste and beauty.
- You can remove the skin and the membranes to get at the delicious fruit with nutty seeds.
- Pomegranates are finely sorted and graded to deliver the best tasting pomegranates to you.
- They are rich supplier of soluble and insoluble dietary fibers, vitamin K, C, minerals and B-complex vitamins such as B5, B6.
- Pomegranate juice lowers bad cholesterol and raises good cholesterol.
- Reduces the risk of heart stoke. Gives a boost of energy and freshness.
- Good for pregnant women as it prevents brain damage in infants.
Storage and Uses
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Eat the juicy seeds raw or add into salads, garnishes or desserts.
- Enjoy the fresh pomegranate juice by blending them.To use them add in curd rice or use them as toppings.
- Do not discard the creamy white part as it is edible and nutritious but bitter.