About the Product
- Mangoes are perfectly shaped- large, oblong and pointed base.
- The skin is golden yellow with a floral aroma and an acidic-sweet taste. It is a late season variety.
- Calcium Carbide is not used in the ripening process of the mangoes.
- It is a good source of vitamin A, C and Potassium.
- It protects from cancer due to the presence of certain antioxidant compounds. Lowers cholesterol.
Storage and Uses
- Store mangoes at room temperature.Squeeze the mango gently.
- Ripe mangoes are softer and have fruity aroma at stem ends.
- Check for it before consumption. Good to make juices and shakes owing to its juicy texture.